The baby bottles, sippys and thinksters are all produced with the same materials. The base of the bottle and all plastic components are made from polypropylene. We were the first company to have a 100% BPA free baby bottle line. The materials we use are also free of BPA, BPS, phthalates, PET, PS, PA, nitrosamines, melamine, dioxins and biologically harmful chemicals. We conduct regular testing to ensure the safety of our products. The nipple is made from medical grade silicone.
Think Baby stage A Bottle
- Free of – Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No Spill nipple!!! features our cross cut design. The design also mimics natural breastfeeding as it requires your little one to nurse to receive fluid.
- Anti-colic nipple helps reduce incidence of gas and spit up. Unique one-piece design eliminates cleaning headaches and tricky assembly. No extra parts to lose.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone – provides easier transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding.
- Comes with Stage A nipple (for 0-6 months and marked with a number 2 on the nipple). Also available: Stage B nipple (for 6+ month and marked with a number 3 on the nipple).
- The transformational line – The Thinkbaby system allows parents to transform baby bottles to our award winning Sippy Cup through purchase of the Conversion Kit. The system saves parents money and the environment from discarding baby bottles when its time for the next stage in feeding.
- Comes with Travel Top reduces chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (Top rack recommended)